Are you looking for an opportunity to get into the high-tech industry? Do you want to learn
about new technologies and take your career in a new direction?
If so, then read on!
We are a rapidly growing, award-winning leader in web transaction performance monitoring
solutions. Our customers include some of the most respected names in the world including
Fortune 1000 enterprises and service providers throughout North America, as well as a who’s
who of companies that build and implement networking technologies.
Our solutions dramatically improve visibility into the performance, availability, and
functional integrity of web-based systems. These solutions provide site operators and network
managers a real-time understanding of the user’s web experience without the complexity, cost
and risk of traditional performance management approaches.
Network Computing magazine named Coradiant among the top five companies to watch for 2005,
following the introduction of TrueSight, its innovative Web Performance appliance. Coradiant
is truly a rising star in the networking field. TrueSight has gathered rave reviews from
customers and from the industry and won “Best of Interop” in 2005 and 2004.
What you will be doing:
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for qualifying marketing leads
and prospecting into target accounts. While working closely with Field Reps you will call into
companies to identify individuals who are candidates for our solution, introduce them to
Coradiant's products and schedule follow up meetings or web based demonstrations for Field
Reps to work toward close.
• Prospect and cold call into target accounts to generate interest.
• Introduce Coradiant's technology to potential clients over the telephone
• Follow up on marketing leads to qualify customer's business needs.
• Transition qualified leads to the appropriate regional Field Representative.
• Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quotas.
• Enter detailed information into CRM system.
• 1+ years experience phone based prospecting, cold calling and qualifying leads.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
• Strong written and verbal skills and an outgoing energetic presence is a must.
• CRM experience
• Experience with technical software, networking or hardware sales is a plus but not required.
• Stand out candidates will have exposure to the IT/web application space.
Coradiant offers an excellent benefits package along with a competitive salary + commission.
Interested candidates should send their resume to email@example.com Please indicate "SDR
Position" in the subject line. To learn more about our company, please visit our website at