Telrex is the leading provider of VoIP call recording and monitoring software for IP PBXs.
Telrex customers use our software for legal compliance, performance reviews, productivity
measurements and to address security concerns.
Telrex seeks a high-energy channel account manager (CAM) with a minimum of 7+ years experience
in channel sales development and management. This position is based in territory.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recruit and manage major voice and data resellers in territory.
- Provide on-site and off-site product sales and technical training
- Maintain constant and cordial contact with channel to forecast sales pipeline.
- Must be a hunter and have the ability to generate new business.
- Must be capable of giving compelling in-person sales presentations.
- Min. of 7+ years of proven experience in channel sales is required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Experience with IP telephony is preferred, but not required.
- Existing experience with companies that resell IP PBXs is a big plus.
- Experience with call recording software desirable, but not required.
Your success will be measured on sales revenue and the expansion of the channel, as well as on
providing reliable forecast and pipeline status on a regular basis.
To apply for this position email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / www.telrex.com