We’re looking for an experienced Product Technician to join our growing product development
department. A real go-getter with the insight on how to invent new products, improve existing
products, and develop custom applications in order to strengthen and grow our business.
Someone who’s a left brain, right brain kind of thinker and enjoys working directly with
customers to design the best, cost-effective solution possible.
As a member of our dedicated Product Development Team, you will be responsible for educating
employees and customer on proper uses of our products, while always maintaining a “continuous
improvement” outlook with a focus on value and platform engineering.
It’s a tough job, so we’re looking for someone with drive and some very specific
• Absolutely must have a minimum three years design experience with proficiency in both Solid
Works and AutoCad
• Overall knowledge of plastics, extrusions and molding technologies and process limitations.
• Understands how to translate a concept to a drawing.
• Ability to design for manufacturability
• Demonstrated ideation/conceptual thinking
• Ability to communicate and listen to customers both over the phone and in person
• Strong project management skills with the ability to see projects from beginning to end
• Ability to take ownership and be held accountable
• Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy
• Ability to adapt and roll with constant change to get the job done right
• Highly motivated, self-starter who is customer focused
• Ability to travel if needed
If this sounds a lot like you and you’re an optimistic, creative problem solver with a true
passion for hard work and fun…then we’d love to hear from you. Please include a cover letter
with your resume.
So just in case you are wondering who we are, we won’t bore you with the usual thirty words or
less. Instead, log on to our web site at www.mccuecorp.com and learn first hand who we are and
the industry we serve.
Please reference Product Technician position in your subject header on all correspondences.
NO AGENCIES, RECRUITERS, OR TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE.