Spaulding is one of the largest rehabilitation facilities in the U.S. Since 1995, it is the
only rehabilitation hospital in New England ranked by U.S. News and World Report in its Best
Hospitals survey. In 2004 & 2005 Spaulding was ranked in the top ten. The pharmacist will
provide patients with the varied pharmaceutical services that Spaulding delivers.
1. IS Pharmacist must become an active member of the Pharmacy and Therapuetics Committee
2. Maintain management of the non-formulary requests
3. Act as a system administrator for the pharmacy Omnicell System
4. Provide IS support to the Pharmacy Meditech System, with emphasis on continuosly updating
the formulary and pricing
5. Work collaboratively with the IS department on projects that directly impact the pharmacy
- Graduate of an accredited college of pharmacy
*Must have a current, valid license registered by the *Massachusetts Stare Board of Pharmacy.
*Experience in hospital pharmacy preferred but may not be required.
*Must have strong desire to learn.
*At least 3 years hospital experience
*Experience with Meditech Preferred
*Daytime position- 8:00-4:30, No nights, weekends
*60-70% time spent with IS duties;30% staffing duties