ClickFox, the pioneer in providing Customer Behavior Intelligence (CBI), is creating a new R&D
facility and regional support office in Denver, and is seeking several Developers.
Duration: Permanent Placement
Location: Denver Tech Center
Start Date: 6/1/06
The Developer's role is to strategically design and to implement solutions to the product
suite. They will work with product management to define the product specs, develop/test code,
and support the existing products.
Position requirements include:
· 5- 7 years relevant work experience.
· Solid knowledge of programming languages, including Java and J2EE technologies (i.e.
Servlets, Applets, JSP, DHTML/XML, etc.), C++, and PERL.
· Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, and standards, including
UML, OO design, RDBMS design and data warehousing, SOAP and deployment strategies.
· Hands-on experience with application development tools, including Eclipse, Visio, JUnit or
other automated testing tools and source control software.
· Hands-on experience with business requirements gathering/analysis.
· Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
· Strong interpersonal and consultative skills.
· Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
· Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Knowledge and Understanding of Call Centers a plus.
· XP (Extreme Programming) or Scrum (agile development methodology) experience a plus.
· College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science/engineering or
information systems (preferred).
Although we would like to respond to every applicant, please understand that we may not be
able to do so - depending on resume volume.
Please apply online, or send your resume with desired salary range to firstname.lastname@example.org
ClickFox is the pioneer in providing Customer Behavior Intelligence (CBI) software and
services to Fortune 1000 companies. ClickFox’s patented, proven software enables companies to
transform existing customer data into true, objective insight by showing customers’
step-by-step behavior within interactive systems and across the enterprise.
Only ClickFox can translate interactions from multiple service touchpoints into an intuitive,
visual map, revealing quickly and easily what customers actually do and why, so that companies
can align customer needs with their business objectives.