H2M Group, a multi-disciplinary architectural/engineering consulting firm has immediate
openings for Environmental Scientists or Engineers for our Melville, NY & Totowa, NJ offices.
Successful candidates for these positions will be working on a variety of large and
small-scale projects in both the private and public sector including some of the following
- Remedial investigations, pre-design investigations and remedial design.
- Site inspections and investigations.
- Development of work plans and report writing.
- Project management
- Close interaction with clients, field crews, subcontractors and remediation contractors.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package including life/health/dental and LTD insurance,
401(k) with matching contributions, cash bonus, tuition reimbursement, FSA and excellent
professional development opportunities.
Candidates, at a minimum, must possess the following skills:
- BS in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering or related discipline.
- Prior experience with client relations.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Motivated self-starter!
Organized in 1933, H2M was initially oriented toward the planning and design of municipal
infrastructure projects. The company's capabilities have since grown to include complete full
professional services in architecture, engineering, environmental services, construction
administration and environmental analytical laboratory testing and analysis. H2M maintains
offices in Melville, NY and Totowa, NJ with a total staff of 200 engineers, architects,
planners, construction inspectors, environmental scientists, hydrogeologists, geologists,
chemists, biologists and related technical specialists. As a result of the multi-discipline
nature of the firm, H2M has the ability to assign project teams composed of staff specialists
in the appropriate disciplines to meet the specific and often changing needs of our clients.