PennEngineering® is the industry leader in self-clinching fastener product development located
in Danboro, PA (40 miles west of Philadelphia). We manufacture PEM® brand fasteners, a
well-respected and well-regarded product brand around the world. This position is responsible
for the design and support of cold-formed product, processes and tooling in a team environment
to ensure that all engineering deliverables meet customer requirements.
· Design tools for new-headed product.
· Address tooling issues and assist machine operators on the manufacturing floor.
· Suggest and implement setup reduction and productivity improvement projects.
· Provide technical support for customer inquiries by coordinating testing, writing
reports and visiting customers as required.
· Support the quoting activities within the team in an accurate and timely manner.
· Create and maintain BOM’s.
· BS in Engineering/Engineering Technology or related experience.
· 7 years experience with cold headed or cold-formed fasteners or related product.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. Interested candidates should submit
a resume and salary requirement. Relocation assistance is available for this position. EOE