· Perform routine mechanical technical duties in the fabrication, testing, debugging and
documentation of assemblies, modules and systems associated with prototype and pre-production
products using a variety of hand and power tools and equipment.
· Follow verbal instructions and written directions from specifications, technical manuals and
engineering sketches to perform technical responsibilities.
· Assemble, load and pressure test fuel-processing reactors, including catalyst handling.
· Build fuel processing and fuel cell systems, including mounting fuel processing reactors,
and associated equipment and valves, controls, pumps, heat exchangers, using stainless steel
tubing, pipe and associated compression/threaded fittings.
· Work with sheet metal and custom machined components to build stainless steel fuel cell
system components primarily with typical metal working power tools.
· Service prototype builds within the company including replacing components, fixing system
problems and re-plumbing units in the field. Troubleshoot, modify and repair complex
mechanical devices, systems, mechanisms and controls.
· Assist in performing scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance as well as installation of
systems in the field. Record maintenance activities and provide feedback to engineer
· Perform additional tasks and/or special projects as requested.