- Perform day-to-day production activities by using most current procedures in order to
maintain production schedules.
-Follow instructions by lead or Supervisor regarding priorities, work schedule, and other
assignments including cross-training or working in other departments.
- Meet customer demand for products.
- Use hand tools and related equipment properly to assemble products.
- Follow all policies, procedures, and drawings for accuracy and quality.
- Participate in training activities to develop, maintain and improve job skills.
- Identify and suggest areas of improvement to strive towards a continuous quality improvement
organization; participate in Kaizen events and other improvement activities.
- Maintain a safe work environment by following good housekeeping and company guidelines for
safety; use tools and equipment safely and only after appropriate training.
- Implement Lean Production methods such as flow production, Kanbans, Just-In-Time, visual
controls, and other methods to minimize product cost; work continuously to improve established