IntergraTECH is a leading contract manufacturer in the area supplying a broad range of
manufacturing services. We have an immediate opening within our finance team for a Staff
· Prepare journal entries and assist in maintaining general ledger.
· Support month-end closing and the preparation of the financial statements.
· Prepare internal financial reports and analysis.
· Analyze accounts and prepare account reconciliation
· Review financial data and makes recommendations.
· Assist in the physical inventory.
· Assist in year end audit with outside auditors.
· Cross trained in payroll, receivables and payables.
· BS degree (preferred in Accounting or Finance)
· 1-3 years experience, but may consider recent college graduate
· Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
· Individual must be accurate, detailed-oriented and flexible
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
· Strong analytical skills
This opportunity includes:
· Competitive starting salary.
· A comprehensive benefits program including health, life and LTD insurance, and 401K.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, self-starter with excellent interpersonal
skills. If you fit this profile and meet the above job requirements please contact us.
Please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
***PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS***