Assists in the production of all general ledgers, financial statements, current reports filed
with the Securities & Exchange Commission and other auxiliary reports within general
accounting operations - includes analysis and reconciliation of all general ledger accounts
and maintaining all financial and operational records. While performing the essential
functions of this position, employee is in contact with auditors, lending institutions,
vendors, government agencies, and all levels of management.
1. Assists in the production and review of all financial statements, current reports filed
with the Securities & Exchange Commission and other auxiliary reports.
2. Responsible for the analysis and reconciliation of all general ledger accounts, including
the maintenance of all financial and operational records.
3. Audits accounting procedures and assists management in the preparation of
4. Fields a multitude of questions regarding budgetary/forecast information, as well as other
financial concerns, and responds to management at all levels.
5. Confers with Financial Services management regarding recommendations for improvements, and
assists management in overall financial administration efforts.
6. Performs other functions assigned by the Director of Financial Reporting.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill,
and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individual must have technical and theoretical knowledge of generally accepted accounting
principles, and possess a high degree of organizational, written communication and
interpersonal skills. In addition, must be skilled in PC applications including Oracle, Excel
and MS Word.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Four year degree in accounting, at least two years financial services experience. CPA
certification is recommended but not required. If employee is transferred from within,
sustained competence as determined by the appraisal system.
Please send resumes with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be sure to list Staff Account in the subject line.