Small Business Partner
At FranklinCovey we enable greatness in people and organizations everywhere.
We are seeking top-notch individuals that are qualified as a Small Business Partner to work in
the Boston, MA area. This new position would be responsible for sales of Franklin Covey tools
and training to small (100 employees or less) businesses within an assigned sales territory.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Sales. Leads the selling effort of Franklin Covey tools and training to small businesses
(companies of 100 employees or fewer) within the assigned geography of an assigned store and
assures that store sales targets are met.
2. Prospects. Proactively seeks out new Clients from the pool of potential small business
clients within the sales territory through telephone, e-mail, and in-person contacts.
3. Plans, Executes, Reports. Responsibly plans sales goals and sales activities, executes
them, and reports them as prescribed by the Home Office. Consistently and accurately forecasts
sales activity and results.
4. Develops. Actively participates in the development and improvement of the Small Business
5. Strategy Implementation. Implements company sales strategy to develop small business
1. Strong work ethic and self starter. Must be assertive and possess an enthusiasm for
2. Demonstrated use of FranklinCovey Planning System.
3. Demonstrates entrepreneurial attitude and willingness to set and execute a sales plan.
4. Works autonomously to call on small businesses in order to generate tools and training
5. Working knowledge of Small Business needs; familiar with local industry/market territory.
6. Ability to network successfully through creativity, courage and tenacity.
7. Ability to effectively position FranklinCovey training and tool offerings to meet Small
8. Devotee of the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
9. Incredibly passionate about FranklinCovey tools and training; courageously Brave and able
to present and sell our tools and training; possess extraordinary Spark in personality; and
incredibly Friendly in her/his interactions with fellow FC associates and FC Customers. The
Franklin Covey Small Business Partner is a prime example of what we teach.
1. BA/BS in business or related field or significant equivalent experience.
2. Minimum of 3-5 years of results-oriented sales experience.
3. Working proficiency with MS Word, Excel and able to adequately access and use the
Only applicants invited to interview will be contacted. No third party inquiries please.
FranklinCovey is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a DRUG FREE