• PhD or PharmD in Pharmacy or life sciences with extensive training in pharmacokinetics and
pharmacodynamics and data analysis, i.e. biostatistics, pharmacometrics.
• Seven years of Research Data Science or Clinical pharmacology experience or equivalent.
• Knowledge of global drug development process and ability to design and implement PK/PD
and/or Pop PK assessments within an integrated global drug development plan.
• Experience in providing strategic input to global clinical development plans.
• Extensive experience in representing Clinical Pharmacology to regulatory agencies.