· Open orders as needed, verify eligibility, proof and input prescriptions following procedures
while maintaining productivity and quality standards. Forward incomplete or rejected scripts
to appropriate department for resolution and track status in the system.
· Initiate and document correspondence and follow up in system. Log order status. Provide
audit reports to management.
· Work collaboratively with other team members and supervisor to ensure that best-practices
· May assist with research of lost or missing orders per internal department requests.
· May provide backup support to other pharmacy groups based on business needs or production
· Additional duties as assigned.