Assist in the creation of marketing communication tools to help drive revenue growth and
increase overall marketplace visibility for three diverse markets. Assist with the production
of print, e-mail and web communications to help Cross Country achieve positive visibility,
recruit and retain customers and establish and maintain a consistent look and feel for all
company materials. Create and maintain library of corporate collateral to assist with sales
and communication efforts.
· Engages in writing copy.
· Translates complex value propositions into compelling, simple communications.
· Prepares by-lined articles, e-mail blasts, FAQs, sales flyers, corporate presentations, and
other written material.
· Demonstrates strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills. Produces materials within
rapid turnaround consistent with agreed upon deadlines.
· Manages phone directory and associate newsletter through corporate intranet website.
· Assists in the development and maintenance of content for corporate websites.
· Assists in the development and maintenance of corporate slide presentations and collateral
including direct mail, advertising and benefit guides.
· Develops and maintains databases for marketing materials and compliance requirements.
· Researches and proposes promotional items based on needs and requirements.
· Assists in tradeshow preparations and logistics.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1.) EDUCATION: Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
2.) EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years hands-on experience writing, editing, and creating marketing
collateral, programs, and projects. Experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and HTML.
Experience with MS Access a plus.
COMPLEXITY: Possesses excellent writing, analytical, editing and proofreading skills. Works
independently with a high level of personal accountability to produce materials rapidly and
within deadlines. Strong attention to detail. Works independently on projects as well as
within a team environment.
e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org