The PLM Project Manager duties include:
· Manage the implementation a Product Lifecycle Management Solution.
· Establish and maintain clear and consistent project communications to entire stakeholder
· Maintain close working relationship with project team and managers in functional areas
across multiple business units.
· Lead the development of effective plans for controlling project scope, schedule, budgets and
monitors the project execution to ensure execution is consistent with the plan.
· Identify and manage project issues.
· Ensure definition and alignment of key project roles and responsibilities.
· Ensure the use of best practices and apply lessons learned from previous projects.
· Effectively bring the technical and business teams together to solve complex issues.
· PMP or CAPM certified.
· BS in Engineering, Manufacturing, Computer Science, Information Technology or other related
· Minimum 10 years work experience with 5 years project management experience.
· Proven effective project management for large (over $5M) IT projects involving PLM (any
large commercial PLM software, such as Metaphase, MatrixOne, UGS, Agile, PTC-Windchill,
Enovia, SmartTeam, Delmia or SAP PLM).
· Strong communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
· Ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical.
· Demonstrated ability to work in (virtual) teams to solve business problems.
· Strong organization skills and the ability to multitask.
· Ability to act individually and as a team member in resolving problems and completing
· Work experience in discrete manufacturing environment, preferably in aerospace & defense
· Travel - 80 to 100%