* Determines quality and reliability standards by studying drawings and formulas; verifying
specifications with engineering staff; performing physical testing of tensile test bars on a
* Prepares customer correspondence in regard to quality issues.
* Prepares ISO 9001-2000 and associated documentation in regard to quality issues.
* Identifies raw material condition by collecting materials samples; conducting inspections
and physical tests of materials.
* Identifies in-process product condition by collecting samples during production process;
conducting in-process inspections and physical tests.
* Determines disposition of finished product by collecting, classifying, analyzing, and
interpreting production and quality data; judging product acceptability in comparison to
* Determines acceptability of rework by conducting inspections and physical tests of reworked
* Documents finished product status by recording and summarizing raw materials, in-process,
and finished-product inspection and physical test data; updating quality assurance data base.
* Maintains product quality documentation system by writing or rewriting quality assurance
* Maintains quality assurance operations by following quality assurance policies and
procedures; reporting needed changes.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.