* Achieves sales and distribution operational objectives by contributing information and
analysis to functional strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans;
* Establishes sales and distribution objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales;
projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
* Implements sales programs by identifying prospects; developing field sales action plans;
tracking and monitoring results.
* Develops new products and product improvements by tracking industry trends and competitors;
interviewing customers; analyzing competitive products; coordinating with research.
* Develops service policies and programs by studying customer needs, product line service and
repair issues, and installation and maintenance requirements; planning and revising service
policies; negotiating service contracts; establishing customer retention programs.
* Resolves service issues by organizing call-in, response, escalation, billing, and complaint
* Improves service programs by analyzing service and support failures; developing and
implementing new approaches and techniques; establishing service solutions databases.
* Prepares sales and service reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional
publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different
requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.