· Own and drive the staffing strategy and results for the Crane Electronics Group
· Source, interview, offer, negotiate and close candidates for assigned requisitions
· Work with the HR management and business partners to agree on specifics for the position,
· Engaging key staffing and business partners in order to understand the needs of this unique
client as well as attain internal expertise of the profile and map to external marketplace
· Manages assignment and participate in team recruitment projects such as diversity
recruitment, competitive intelligence gathering, candidate and internal client surveys, and
applicant tracking systems implementation & training along with organizing and staffing career
fairs and college recruitment.
· Developing, driving and executing comprehensive search strategies designed to recruit
executive, senior and niche candidates in limited candidate market.
· Networking and maintaining relationships with key candidate communities for short and/or
long term opportunities
· Provide follow up feedback to external candidates on results of interview
· Educate/train hiring managers on agreed to processes and hiring manager responsibilities
· Employ strategic consulting and influencing skills in order to provide staffing expertise