In this challenging position you will actively participate in the day-to-day management and
operations of our Unix Systems. Your responsibilities will include the following:
· Installation, upgrades, configuration, and administration of Unix and Red Hat Linux
· Troubleshooting a variety of problems related to the TCP/IP network, NFS, NIS, DNS, UNIX
account management, file permissions and backup.
· Documentation of processes
· Hardware and Software maintenance and replacement
· Veritas Clusters, Volume Manager, File System and Netbackup.
· Sun Volume Manager