The prime candidate will be responsible for and provide expertise for the following:
· Participate in the definition and development of corporate policies, procedures and programs
and provide continuing counsel and guidance on legal matters and on legal implications of all
matters, especially franchising and UFOC compliance.
· Serve as legal advisor on all major business transactions, including acquisitions,
divestitures, joint ventures, corporate trade marking and branding issues, franchising, and
contract negotiation and drafting.
· A team player with the ability to effectively communicate both in and out of the legal
· Assume ultimate responsibility for ensuring that ActionCOACH conducts its business in
compliance with applicable country, provincial, and state laws and regulations.
· Selection, retention, evaluation and management of all outside counsel.
· Multi-tasker with problem solving approach with focus on achieving required goals.