The Resident Services Director is responsible for evaluating the independent living needs of
residents, assisting with the development of programs and care plans to meet those needs,
teaching and general oversight to ensure that the medical, social, and emotional needs and the
general welfare of residents is met. Supervises department staff, including hiring and
training of Medication & Resident Services Aides. Conducts annual Resident assessments,
assessments of prospective Residents, and communicates with the nursing team regarding
transfers to the Health Center.
· An RN or LVN licensed by the State of California.
·Two years working in geriatrics in long term care, home health or other health care setting.
· Two years management experience supervising others
· Strong organizational skills
· Must possess strong clinical skills
· Must have a passion for working with the elderly and providing excellent customer service
· Personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office programs