1. Arranges and assists in the provision of on-site medical services conducted by the
2. Arranges off-site medical services as needed.
3. Prepares and maintains all medical records.
4. Responsible for overseeing the administration of medication to residents.
5. Provides child care in accordance with program and individual treatment plans, which
a. oversees daily routines including hygiene, dressing, meetings and any other
b. monitors and reports behaviors of clients.
c. ensures safety of children
d. communicates rules and appropriate behaviors to children.
e. creates opportunities for and teaches general life skills in the areas of health, fitness
6. Maintains confidentiality over all records.