As a member of our Operations team, the successful candidate will play a key role in developing
systems to support a variety of business functions within the organization. They will become
“super-users” on various software applications and work to deliver maximum value for each
system back to the business. They will accomplish this by developing a broad knowledge of our
energy trading business, communicating effectively between process owners, technical
staff/vendors, and managing software enhancement/upgrade projects, which keep our systems and
business processes tightly integrated.
· Develops test procedures for critical business systems and performs regression testing of
new product releases.
· Creates end-user documentation to improve systems knowledge and product use throughout the
· Provides formal staff training related to business systems and markets.
· Conducts effective interviews with end-users to create business requirements.
· Partners with technical staff and vendors to turn business requirements into technical
· Performs organization readiness functions to ensure implementation is successful.
· Seeks to “continuously” improve business process, improving efficiency and accuracy of
· Provides outstanding “customer support” to end user community, to resolve systems and
· Functions as “system expert” in designated areas, providing guidance that allows
stakeholders to make better decisions.
· Creates reports which provide better decision making tools to business community.
· Applies metrics to measure performance. Uses results to drive future performance and