DESCRIPTION and EXPERIENCE: The ideal candidate will have at least 7 years of professional
experience in Fisheries Biology, with a minimum of 3 years in project management. Business
development and proposal writing experience is required. Experience must include Central
Valley salmonid and other fisheries resources in California. Help manage fisheries related
projects, as well as assist with marketing efforts for the firm. The individual will help to
secure and implement our fisheries projects.
- Degree in Biology or related discipline
- The individual must be a recognized expert in fisheries biology within California.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with the preparation and review of technical reports and documentation
- Prior exposure dealing with clients and regulatory agencies at a project management level
- This position also requires the individual to bring work into the firm. (MUST HAVE A CURRENT
BOOK OF BUSINESS)
- Project experience with fisheries restoration planning and implementation projects and/or
FERC relicensing is a plus.