Compiles, tracks, analyzes, and reports data in support of Indymacs business development,
customer acquisition and marketing strategies. Implements front-end processes required to
execute reporting on regional originator market size, customer volume per product, company
penetration and retention within a targeted geographic area. Collects and analyzes data to
evaluate existing and potential product/service markets. Identifies and monitors competitors
and researches market conditions or changes in the industry that may affect sales.
Key functions include:
1. Utilizes the MPG analytics databases and other data resources to conduct ROI, business
performance forecasting, monitoring and analyses, proactively surfacing relevant analysis and
opportunities to support key business initiatives for related departments.
Determines best sources of data to support analyses.
Determines necessary data to collect and evaluate to provide useful information to
2. Provides tactical marketing and analysis support to internal and external business clients
including: extensive customer profiling, and regimented training for updates to offline and
online sales / marketing tools.
Determines most valuable customer segments and recommends strategies for the acquisition and
retention of these customers on a regionalized basis.
3. Point person on the identification and execution of local marketing events including but
not limited to business conferences, and value- added local events.
4. Serves as a team member on complex, strategic analysis projects ensuring high quality
deliverables and relevant recommendations which are communicated in a collaborative format
with MPG Marketing.
5. Proactively identifies opportunities to generate revenue and cut costs by identifying
potential new markets, monitoring customer shifts, purchasing patterns, etc. and communicates