One of San Diego's most successful and well respected Publicly traded Biotech Company's is
looking for a SEC REPORTING MANAGER who can grow with this $Billon company that is projected
to double in size in the next 5 years!
This position will be responsible for the preparation and distribution of internal and
external financial reporting documents, including all SEC financial reporting requirements
such as the 10-Q, 10-K and earnings release, and analyzing the impact of various accounting
pronouncements on the Company's consolidated financial statements.
- Comprehensive knowledge of U.S. GAAP accounting and finance principles, concepts and
practices, as they apply to broad cross functional applications.
- Experience with SEC reporting requirements, foreign currency financial statement translation
and consolidation of financial statements.
- Excellent organization, communication and management skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word, and experience with accounting
and consolidation systems
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an effective ability to influence others and establish and
maintain effective cross functional relationships.
Strong SEC Reporting experience
Public Accounting/CPA preferred