· Supports an accurate and on-time monthly close and reporting cycle.
· Establish Labor and Overhead Standards with the aid of Production and Engineering
departments and establish standard cost of products based upon route sheets and bill of
· Responsible for routine maintenance of product standard costs..
· Prepare and enter cost and inventory related journal entries.
· Ensure compliance with accounting policies and procedures and internal controls over
· Determine and analyze material, labor and burden variances.
· Analyze inventory levels and scrap and rework levels in each department.
· Price, extend, total and analyze some physical inventories and move adjustments to ledger
· Prepares monthly inventory reconciliations.
· Provides assistance to budget and forecast activity.
· Supports year-end inventory process.
· Gives cooperation and support to the work of internal and external auditors.
· Performs other duties as assigned.