Basic Job Purpose: Under general supervision, responsible for the direction and management
various projects, ensuring consistency with corporate strategy, process across projects, and
1) Responsible for the successful delivery of Corporate Technology projects on time and within
2) Responsible for project management including customer interviews, definition and
documentation of project scope, requirements, project deliverables, implementation plan,
risks, cost/benefit analysis, and alternatives and recommendations.
3) Incorporate Project methodology Principals and Corporate Standards into Project Plans.
4) Coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and
5) Facilitate completion of project through effective negotiation with internal and external
project stakeholders, communication of project statuses, and timely management of team
assignments and individual tasks.
6) Prepare, review, and deliver status reports to management and stakeholders from project
personnel and modify schedules as required. Document, obtain approval, and track all changes
in project parameters.
7) Coordinate assigned project team procuring resources from matrixed team members across
various IT, sales, operations, and support departments to ensure timely activity, and
integration to meet requirements.
8) Provide leadership and motivation to project team members throughout the project life
9) Lead the effort in developing creative approaches to problem solving by leveraging
resources and knowledge.
10) Conduct project staff meetings to establish work plan outline including deliverables,
milestones, and required tasks.
11) Collaborate with both internal partners and external customers to define, understand, and
execute expectations and manage towards them.