This individual will provide on-site support with the Veterans Health Administration Chief
Business Office (CBO) providing revenue cycle data analysis, VA healthcare revenue cycle
collections forecast modeling, and representation of the CBO's Business Information Office at
various planning meetings.
Other responsiblities include:
- Will participate in the annual VHA Revenue Cycle Collections Goal Setting process by
reviewing existing forecast models and making recommended changes, analyzing available data,
and helping to oversee the process.
- Participate in Strategic Planning Initiatives for the CBO Business Information Office.
- Participate in the transition between legacy data systems and a new VDE data system,
analyzing impacts on legacy reports and identifying new reporting requirements using the new
- Provide ad hoc data analysis support to various VA Medical Centers, VISNs, and other VA
Central Office and Field Operations.
- Provide liaison support to the CBO Business Operations Office when metrics are being
considered for VA Medical Center site visits to evaluate revenue cycle operations.