* Markets services by asking for referrals from current clients; meeting prospects at community
functions; responding to inquiries; developing promotions; presenting financial planning
* Assesses clients' financial situation by gathering information regarding investments, asset
allocation, savings, tax planning, retirement planning, and estate planning; evaluating risk
* Develops financial strategies by guiding client to establish financial goals; matching goals
to situation with appropriate financial plans.
* Obtains clients' commitment by explaining proposed financial plans and options; explaining
advantages and risks; providing explanations; alleviating concerns; answering questions.
* Monitors clients' financial situation by tracking changes in wealth and life circumstances;
analyzing financial plan results; identifying and evaluating new financial strategies;
recommending changes in goals and plans.
* Provides financial management information by preparing financial status analyses and