• Establish personal goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and
devise a strategy to meet those goals.
• Maintain knowledge of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit
• Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking
test drives; comparing and contrasting competitive models; explaining warranties and services.
• Prospect daily for potential customers; maintain consistent rapport with previously sold
• Learn to overcome objections; ask for the sale; negotiate price; complete sales or purchase
agreement; explain and offer warranties, services, and finance.
• Provide sales management information by completion reports.
• Follow all company safety policies and procedures.