Smith Hanley Consulting offers competitive salaries and immediate medical/dental coverage. In
addition, our benefit package includes life insurance, long-term disability and a 401(k)
retirement plan with an employer match. For out of state contracts, we provide relocation
assistance and per diem. We even pay for work Visas and offer Green Card sponsorships.
Primary responsibilities include:.
- Ability to proactively identify and interpret problems, recommend creative solutions, and
influence appropriate changes
- Awareness of site dynamics and ability to effectively interact with, motivate, and educate
site personnel - Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Complex problem solving and decision making skills
- Effective communication skills (oral and written)
- Accomplished time management and organizational skills
- Flexibility and adaptability