Ensure the day-to-day operations of the assigned responsibilities are accomplished, assist in
the accomplishment of team goals and promote a team concept. Develop skills through
participating in training and project involvement. The individual will play an integral role
in the processing, reporting and analysis of accounting data for their assigned properties.
1. The ability to multitask in a fast pace team environment with frequent interruptions
without loss of efficiency and productivity.
2. Assist in the preparation of the monthly financial statements and communicating the
results to the internal financial statement users. (Accounting Manager, Property
3. Complete all responsibilities in the attached Schedule of Responsibilities.
4. Responsible to provide guidance in recording transactions for Property Administrator
and Accounts Payable.
5. Analysis and Review of monthly supporting documents and reports prepared by others.
6. Assist in or prepare Quarterly, Semi-Annual, and Annual Audit work paper packages and
assist in the review of audited financial statements and footnote disclosures.
7. Interface with External Auditors and assist in resolving audit issues.
8. Act as a resource for Regional Managers, Property Administration Staff and Accounting
Department Personnel on accounting issues. Should be proactive in bringing issues to the
surface, researching, providing recommended solutions, and informing appropriate parties.
9. Other Duties as assigned.