* Defines application objectives by analyzing user requirements.
* Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting
expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; completing programming
using languages and software products; designing and conducting unit tests.
* Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying
and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
* Completes applications development by contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting
development and production problems.
* Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different
requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Verbal Communication, Web User Interface Design, Web Programming Skills, Software
Requirements, Software Development Fundamentals, Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Software
Debugging, Teamwork, Web Savvy, Technical Zeal, Written Communication
Knowledge of VB\SQL Server 2000 and 2005
Experience with XML and Web Services