- Consult with management to analyze business needs for management information system and
infrastructure, to determine scope and priorities of projects, and to discuss system capacity
- Recommend and develops Strategic Plans for Applications and Infrastructure in line with
business needs. This includes hardware, software, staffing and outside services.
- Recommend Operational Plan (Operation budget and Capital budget) to support the strategic
- Define and manage Projects (Scope, Timing and Resource) to execute the operational plan.
- Manage Development, Operation and Support of the applications and the infrastructure
(Servers, Network, PC, Printers, Phone systems, etc..)
- Provide excellent support on all Information Technologies under his responsibility.
Establish and maintain Help Desk function with issue tracking, escalation, SLA (Service Level
Agreement) and metrics, following ITIL standard for Incident / Problem / Change management.
Support could include also end users training.
- Develop, implement, and monitor management information systems policies and controls to
ensure data accuracy, security, and legal and regulatory compliance (SOX).
- Manage selection, procurement, and maintenance contracts of software programs and hardware.
- Manage computer operation, scheduling, backup, storage, and retrieval functions.
- Maintain, and test disaster recovery plans.
- Manage and develop competency and backup for all Information Technologies under his
- Sets policies and procedures, technical standards and methods, and priorities.
- Other duties may be assigned.