Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating technical and other job candidates;
advising managers; manages career fairs and other recruiter efforts.
* Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting
with managers to discuss needs.
* Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges,
netwroking with associations, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization
information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
* Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
* Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; using job sites; networking with other
group sources and industry sites nation wide.
* Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses;
verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
* Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and
meals; escorting applicant to interviews.
* Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with
managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
* Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring
job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
* Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with
managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional
publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as