JANUS et Cie, a reputable, design-focused leader in the furniture industry is currently seeking
a Sales Manager and two Residential Sales Specialists for their new Boston showroom. For nearly
30 years JANUS et Cie has offered sophisticated, high-end indoor and outdoor furniture in
various locations across the nation, catering to four different markets. They have built a
solid reputation by presenting world-class products, marketing programs and brand recognition,
and by creating a team of knowledgeable, top-quality salespeople.
As the Sales Manager, you will oversee all aspects of our beautiful showroom including
merchandising the showroom and managing the residential sales team. The right person for this
position will use their creativity to sell our products, organize events and ensure that our
client relationships are maintained while effectively leading and developing a sales team to
grow to their full potential.
Sales Manager Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Personally deliver sales results while managing the overall business
• Build relationships with Interior Designers and Architects in the are
• Ensure proper follow-up with clients
• Conduct on-going product training
• Increase client awareness of all product offerings through client presentations, special
events, promotional activities and mailings done in conjunction with suppliers
• Responsible for the showroom layout and set-up of product
• Showroom maintenance/construction coordination
• Effectively manage sampling program and memos
• Develop specific calendar and budget for all showroom mailings and events by calendar year.
• Work in conjunction with Marketing on execution of all special events
• Resolve all “operational issues” that arise within the physical plant
• Maximize sales growth, by specifier, through relationship marketing and effective account
As a Residential Sales Specialist you will cultivate and increase our client base while
selling one of the most diversified furniture product lines in the industry. This position
requires Sales Specialists to interface and work with top designers in the industry while
fulfilling the needs of some of the nation’s most affluent and famous clients. Our sales team
are considered to be top wage earners in the industry. To enable the them to focus on the
development of sales, the Sales Specialist is assigned an Account Coordinator who will provide
after-sales service. Candidates will also provide showroom coverage, answer questions about
products, greet customers and guests in showroom, write orders, and complete all necessary
paperwork for orders.
JANUS et Cie is an extremely professional, quality-oriented organization who seeks to hire
only the best in their chosen fields.
Minimum 3 years experience working with interior design and architectural firms
5 years general sales experience
Previous management experience preferred for Sales Manager role.
Bachelor’s Degree or beyond is a plus
Furniture industry knowledge is a plus
Competitive Salary with Base + Commission and Bonus
Health Insurance with Dental
If you are looking for a stable company who is recognized for their quality and brand in the
industry, email your resume and cover letter to Marlo Smith, VP of Human Resources at
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 562-262-2844.
Visit our website at http://www.janusetcie.com/ to see our beautiful products.