Courier Stoughton, a leading book manufacturer located in Stoughton, MA, has an immediate
opening for a Receiver on its second shift. Courier Stoughton, a division of Courier
Corporation, is a 175-employee facility, which prints and binds paperback books for the
education and college markets.
The Receiver will receive all materials into the facility, move inventory as needed for
production/space needs, and update system for all related transactions. Specific job
responsibilities will include:
· Unloading trucks and deliver materials to the appropriate department
· Entering of stock reservations/allocations into system
· Entering of stock consumptions
· Entering receipts into system
· Performing cycle counts as needed
· Locating proper stock for job and deliver to the pressroom or bindery
· Processing all left over materials back to the warehouse upon the completion of a
· Handling of all waste paper & metal
· Preparing stock transfers (ship outs) as needed
· Performing warehouse maintenance as needed
· Performing maintenance checklist of fork trucks
· Recording all transactions as needed to ensure inventory accuracy and completeness
· Assisting in all other miscellaneous inventory/warehouse tasks needed to support
A high school diploma or equivalent required. Prior experience preferred. Ability to operate
fork truck required.
Send cover letter and resume by e-mail to email@example.com , by fax to (781) 341-2633, or by
mail to Courier Stoughton, 200 Shuman Ave., Stoughton, MA 02072, Attention Human Resources.