With a focus on lighting solutions, precision materials and components, OSRAM SYLVANIA has
earned the highest marks among our many satisfied customers and has brightened the lives of
millions of people around the world. Our vision for the future - including yours - is
exciting. While remaining dedicated to being a leader in the markets we serve, we will
continue to give you the right resources and rewards for a successful career.
OSRAM SYLVANIA offers tuition reimbursement, 401(K) plan, compensation, and benefits you would
expect from a global leader.
Our headquarters operation in Danvers, Massachusetts has the following job opportunity -
Basic Purpose: Provide value-added business planning and analysis in support of OSI operations
including investment proposals, financial modeling, factory reporting, metric harmonization and
standardization. Ensure policy compliance. Ability to lead, participate in and achieve results
in cross-functional and cross-divisional teams is a must. Specific activities include the
1. In support of OSI divisions / plants, review & conduct varied and complex
financial analyses, evaluation of investment proposals and ad hoc analysis.
Formalize and present strategies and recommendations to senior management and
interface with OG regarding same. Participate in the streamlining and expansion
of the capital project model / framework in order to drive overall process
improvement and help assure project success.
2. Work closely with OSI divisions/plants and OG to coordinate and consolidate
Factory reporting data on a monthly basis. Create meaningful summaries and
supporting analysis. Provide ongoing support and direction in the areas of
manufacturing metrics and reporting harmonization.
3. Lead and coordinate the OSI contribution to the International labor cost
study, the OSI capital budget requirements and summary reports (OG model),
factory reporting budgets, headcount analyses, NPA reporting and other periodic
analysis as required.
4. Participate in the coordination/consolidation of OSI Benchmarking/Design to
Cost and Customer needs programs and initiatives.
1. Demonstrated ability to work closely and effectively with people at all
levels within the organization.
2. Sharp perceptual and analytical skills. Solid verbal and written
communication skills. Able to negotiate solutions.
3. Excellent PC skills, especially Microsoft Office software.
4. Solid knowledge of financial policy & internal controls.
5. Thorough knowledge of plant financial systems and metrics.
6. Self-starter and team-player.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelors Degree required in Accounting or Finance. MBA, CPA is a plus.
5 to 7 years of progressive business experience with at least 2 years exposure
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Please visit our web site at www.sylvania.com
email to: email@example.com