Primary Purpose of Position:
Analyze, assess and structure the completion of acquisitions, dispositions and real estate
financings, and coordinate and supervise the due diligence process through closing and other
real estate financial analysis including tenant credit and lease structures.
• Analyze, assess and structure the completion of dispositions or acquisitions and related
financings, and coordinate and supervise the diligence process through closing.
• Supervise and coordinate the production of brochures for the solicitation of permanent and
construction financing including reviewing cash flows, market summaries, tenant credit and
• Analyze and evaluate proposals from prospective capital providers and recommend appropriate
pricing and structure of financings.
• Participate in the acquisition or disposition process including strategic pricing, obtaining
board approval and financing.
• Participate in the negotiation of capital commitments.
• Participate in the negotiation and preparation of commitment letters and financing legal
• Supervise and coordinate the due diligence requirements to successfully close project
• Analyze and evaluate impact of potential transactions on BXP according to current GAAP
• Independently construct case specific models to analyze a variety of real estate and
financial related issues and employ proprietary spreadsheet models.
• Serve as primary contact and resource to lenders, joint venture partners, sellers, brokers,
buyers and BXP management regarding financial inquiries.
• Coordinate and provide the analysis of tenant credit.
• Provide direction and training to Financial Analysts as necessary.
• Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• BS/BA required with a concentration in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or
related field preferred. MBA preferred.
• A minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in financial analysis with knowledge of the commercial
real estate industry required.
• Proficiency in Dyna and/or Argus software preferred.
• Knowledge of MS Word, MS PowerPoint and proficiency in MS Excel.
• Attention to detail.
• Willingness to learn, demonstrate and apply better methods of analyzing real estate
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to organize and coordinate work efficiently, to set priorities, and to meet
deadlines in a demanding work environment.
• A general understanding of real estate related legal documents.
• Ability to work independently as well as a productive member of a team.
• Proven ability to multi-task.
email to: email@example.com