Formulation Development Technician
Collegium Pharmaceutical is seeking a Formulation Development Technician to join its
interdisciplinary team. The successful candidate has a background in chemistry or life
sciences and direct experience with the formulation development process including experience
with one or more of the following dosage forms; solid and liquid immediate and extended
release, topical and aerosol.
A brief description of duties:
1. Set-up and operate lab-scale processing equipment.
2. Coordinate calibrations and maintenance of equipment.
3. Maintain proper documentation practices.
4. Assist in the manufacture of lab-scale, pilot, and scale-up batches.
5. Assist in receiving, storage, dispensing, and maintaining inventory of raw materials,
reference standards, active pharmaceuticals, and finished products.
6. Develop a working knowledge of GMP
Essential qualifications for the position:
1. Associate degree with two plus years relevant experience or B.S. degree with 0 – 2 years
2. Good communication skills.
3. Dependable and detail oriented.
4. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in cross-functional project teams as well
Send cover letter with salary history and resume to: Code FDT, Collegium Pharmaceutical, 400
Highland Corporate Drive, Cumberland, RI 02864. Please, no phone calls.