Reprise Media is a full-service Search Engine Marketing (SEM) firm, combining cutting edge
techniques with proven tools and processes, all focused on a singular goal: building our
clients' businesses. Our clients include such world-class brands as Microsoft, Bell South,
Princeton Review and Readers' Digest.
Reprise Media puts a high priority on individual employee growth and fosters a constructive,
Reprise Media is looking for a Senior Software Engineer that enjoys a fast-paced environment,
taking on large projects, and delivering them on aggressive deadlines. The person that fills
this position will own all phases of product development: from design to deployment. We are
looking for a seasoned developer, ideally with exposure to Internet Search Marketing, Internet
Advertising, e-Commerce and/or Internet Search.
• Assist the CTO and other product architects in the architecture, design, implementation and
testing of software components.
• Implement features as defined in technical specifications.
• Provide technical and project leadership while mentoring other members of the engineering
• Participate in tests and QA of final products.
• Work closely with product management and business units in the creation of actionable plans
• Manage project execution in order to ensure deliverables are met within time and budgetary
• 6+ years experience working in a professional software development environment, including
using source control tools, writing functional specs, and conducting code reviews.
• 2+ years experience working with .NET and Microsoft development technologies (C#, ADO.NET,
ASP.NET, SOAP, XML, HTML, CSS, SQL).
• Prior experience in Search Marketing, Internet Advertising, Web Analytics and/or Internet
Search is highly desirable.
• Experience in user interface design, SQL Server Administration, or Windows Sharepoint
Services is a plus.
• Proven ability to take on large projects and deliver them on aggressive deadlines.
• Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Motivated, goal-oriented self-starter.
• BS degree in computer science or a related field, or equivalent.
TO APPLY: Only candidates in the immediate Boston vicinity should apply. All applicants must
be eligible to work in the United States (No visa sponsorship will be offered). Send your
properly formatted MS Word or PDF resume and brief cover letter detailing your experience and
interest in the position to firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls or recruiters please.