48hourprint.com is an online commercial printer and is comprised of a talented and dedicated
staff of professionals who work to fulfill our mission. We believe in ethics such as trust,
openness and respect and are committed to providing a high-caliber and challenging work
environment. We currently have locations in both Boston Massachusetts and Cleveland Ohio.
48hourprint.com is hiring a full-time Traffic Coordinator to work at our Boston location. This
position will report to our Traffic Manager.
• direct the flow of print traffic (open all new jobs, monitor the status of all jobs in
production, and ensure the delivery of all completed jobs to their determined destination)
• answer client questions and assist clients with the ordering process, including placement of
their order, uploading files, job turn around time, etc.
• maintain the job status in the back end of our ordering web site
• solve any problems which may arise before, during, and after printing
• knowledge of pre-press and printing practices.
• attention to detail and very good short and long term memory
• ability to handle a moderate amount of stress and the ability to keep a cool head when
dealing with clients or complex problems
• functional knowledge of PhotoShop and Illustrator, ability to recognize and solve basic
• problems with graphic files.
• ability to communicate well and be diplomatic over the phone
• typing and word processing skills, and basic computer literacy a must
1-2 years Ad Agency or Design Studio experience preferred
Submit Resumes To: email@example.com
48hourprint.com - HR Department
383 Dorchester Avenue 3rd Floor
Boston MA 02127
(Please, no direct telephone calls)
Equal Opportunity Employment Notice
Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended, prohibits discrimination in hiring,
promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
48hourprint.com is an equal opportunity employer that provides equal opportunity in any term,
condition, or privilege of employment to all employees and potential employees on the basis of
their abilities and merits. Applicants to 48hourprint.com will not be discriminated against
with regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability or
veteran status. 48hourprint.com employment policies and practices comply with all applicable
federal, state and local laws and regulations.