Goodwill Industries, a leading non-profit Rehabilitation organization, is seeking a Chief
Executive Officer for its Western Massachusetts and Northern Connecticut operations,
headquartered in Springfield, MA.
* Establishes and accomplishes enterprise objectives by researching opportunities and
problems; recommending strategies to the board of directors; inaugurating programs and
processes; meeting financial requirements; evaluating and reporting results.
* Organizes the business by selecting and developing key executives and successors; assigning
accountabilities; setting objectives and establishing priorities; integrating corporate
efforts; monitoring and evaluating results; providing resources; developing strategic
* Serves customers by establishing critical service, operations, and productivity criteria;
maintaining state-of-the-art technology; benchmarking leading-edge practices; exploiting
market channels; leading commitment to quality service; evaluating service results;
representing the company to major customers.
* Creates understanding and positive image of the company by building relationships with, and
providing information to, the financial community, media, government, and the public;building
employee commitment to the company communities.
* Maintains company stability and reputation by establishing and communicating a corporate
value system; enforcing ethical business practices; complying with, or influencing the
development of, laws and regulations.
* Maintains professional knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional
publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
* Contributes to corporate effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Strategic Planning, Presentation Skills, Vision, Emphasizing Excellence, Managing Processes,
Professionalism, Organizational Astuteness, Business Knowledge, Financial Planning and
Strategy, Leadership, Client Relationships
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org