IT Sales Manager position (Commission Only, Ok for telecommute.) open for a website design and
development company in Andover, MA.
This position will be responsible for identifying and qualifying prospects and sales
opportunities via cold calling from our office or your home to different business in New
England area and nationwide. A list of businesses and onsite training will be provided.
• Cold call business and technology decision makers for small, mid-size and Fortune 1000
• Describe our website design and development services as well as content management system,
eCommerce solutions and search engine optimization services
• Send additional information via emails as required
• Schedule appointments and close sales on the phone or in meetings
• Identify high potential prospects and provide detailed report to the sales organization.
*Excellent phone, interpersonal and strategic skills
*Excellent verbal, written, management and recruiting skills
*Ability to discover client needs and develop action plans
*Ability to assess and prioritize high potential clients effectively
*Ability to work proficiently in multiple tasks environment
*Ability to grow the sales team and train junior sales representatives
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience in inside and outside B2B IT sales (website related
products and services, website design, internet SEO marketing and IT solutions), online
marketing, new business development and strong tracking records of sales to fortune 1000
companies are required.
- Solid C-level connections in different industries with focus on Pharma, Biotech, Healthcare,
Financial Services, Manufacturing and Energy in New England area are prefered.
- Be confident and effective in making cold calls, follow-up calls, making sales
presentations, negotiation and closing the sales.
- Excellent business writing, interpersonal communication, presentation, analytical,
negotiation, decision-making and leadership skills.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, spontaneous, enthusiastic to be part of a fast-paced and
multi-functional start-up company and grow with the company.
- BS or BA in Business, English or Communication, MBA is desired.
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Research and Online Marketing.
Please visit our website http://www.e-brainstormtech.com and submit your resume in word format
or pdf to email@example.com