VP of Engineering
We are seeking a hands-on leader for a diverse Engineering team that includes Software
Development, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering, with responsibility for the
complete product development and life cycle management process
· Manage and coordinate all Engineering and development support efforts, from product concept
through prototype, development, testing and into production
· Manage enhancements and sustainability of current and future products
· Plan and direct the work of highly skilled Engineers to efficiently achieve engineering
goals, with emphasis on quality.
· Manage a multimillion dollar Engineering and R& D budget
· Coordinate Engineering Department with company’s marketing department in evaluation of
products/ features and timing of products.
· Manage the development process to schedule and budget goals.
· Work closely with the executive staff in defining company strategy, objectives and
· A Masters degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
· A track record of 10 + years of successful product development and experience in managing
software and hardware development teams, budgeting and scheduling.
· Must have industry experience in imaging systems (with X-Ray preferred), and capital
· Experience developing products for governmental agencies (e.g. FAA, DOD, FDA)
· Must have proven skills with staff management including, motivating, coaching, mentoring,
recruiting and leading engineers.
· Must be self-motivated, posses excellent interpersonal skills and have effective written and
verbal communication skills.
· Experience in companies with annual sales between $30MM and $300MM
Reveal Imaging is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants selected will be subject to a
government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for security
E-mail resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org US Mail: Reveal Imaging Technologies, Inc., Attn:
HR, 201 Burlington Road, Bedford, MA 01730. Fax: 781-276-8410. No phone calls please.