Eze Castle Software (ECS) is seeking a Recruiting Specialist to join the Human Resources team
in our Boston headquarters.
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the Recruiting Specialist will actively manage
recruiting for all open positions (technical and non-technical). This position requires a high
degree of professionalism, a strong work ethic, organizational skills, attention to detail and
As a result of ECS’ continued growth, we expect to hire 25 additional people throughout the
balance of 2005 and over 30 in 2006.
* Recruit experienced hires and recent graduates
* Manage the entire hiring lifecycle & logistics, including sourcing, posting, screening,
scheduling, interviewing (phone & in-person), checking references, facilitating offer process,
and closing successful candidates.
* Work closely with hiring managers to maintain active candidate pipelines for all positions.
* Report recruiting progress to ECS management team and maintain accurate records of all
candidates in the pipeline.
* Create new and effective ways to recruit exceptional candidates to the ECS team.
* Be an effective ambassador of ECS to all potential candidates.
* Responsible for additional HR initiatives as necessary.
* BA or BS Degree from a challenging college/university.
* 1-3 years of recruiting, sales or related work experience.
* Experience with a high volume recruitment process will be helpful
* Intermediate or better skill level with Microsoft Office suite.
* Experience building and maintaining recruiting relationships with graduate and undergraduate
career services will be helpful
* Ability to multitask and prioritize, as well as remain flexible under various recruiting
deadlines and priorities
* Strong organizational skills and detail orientation.
* Professional demeanor and appearance.
* Ability to work independently.
* Exceptional multi-tasking and follow-through skills.
Compensation will be comprised of a competitive base salary as well as a unique, performance
based incentive program. Our benefits include a 401(k) match, a leading PPO medical plan with
$1 monthly premium, and a truly unique corporate culture where people are challenged to
succeed and rewarded for their performance.
Please note that we are not accepting resumes for any third parties or specialized search
firms. Any resumes from such firms will be considered unsolicted and immediately deleted.
Please also note that we are seeking local candiates only for this position, and preferential
consideration will be given to those who apply via the Monster screening process.