LDAP / Access Manager / Identity Manager Production Support
6 contract with opportunity to go perm
This is a production support environment and that means that you could be on call 24x7.
Role will support Sun Access Manager, Sun Identity Manager and LDAP
This role will provide:
· Production Support including:
· Problem determination and Trouble shooting, Tracking of issues, Resolution, Communication
· Perform software updates, Assist Developers, Open and maintain Trouble Tickets
· Identify and recommend process improvements
· Update process and system documentation to remain current
· Review Production Readiness Documents and represent Web Hosting during Production Ready
· Document and follow up on open project items related to Web Hosting
· Work with client to automate the deployment process
· Implement process improvements
· Ability to take applications/product concepts and apply them to real applications.
· Ability to establish standards and process and set direction for product implementation and
· 3+ years of Directory Server support to include installation, upgrades, tuning, maintenance,
use of Directory Server tools.
· 1+ year of Access Manager (a.k.a Identity Server) support to include installation, upgrades,
troubleshooting and use of Access Manager tools. Requires experience with Access Manager 6.x
· 5+ years in the industry of which 3+ years should be performing production support for these
or similar products.
· 2+ years experience troubleshooting web problems from the web container back through to the
LDAP and all components in between.
· Shell scripting experience
· Perl Experience
· sed or awk experience
Please respond to email@example.com and refer to job # 505134 in subject line.