Provide routine administrative and general office duties as well as analytical support to the
Director of Portfolio Management.
· Under general supervision, perform complex (e.g. project work) administrative support duties
to Director of Portfolio management
· Answer telephone calls, tactfully handle inquiries and transfer calls to appropriate party
· Assignments involve work of a confidential nature and require a basic knowledge of the
practices, policies and procedures of the investment management department, and will work on
various projects as assigned by the Portfolio management team.
· Assemble and analyze information, prepare reports, agendas, correspondence and memoranda
· Handle project-oriented duties and ensure the accurate and timely completion of tasks
· Schedule and arrange meetings and maintain calendars and daily schedules (may include
organizing catering or meeting locations)
· Work with standard spreadsheets, databases and word processing software packages
· Interface with various managers and/or senior management, cross organizations, and internal
and external customers relating to sensitive and complex issues, interactions require tact and
diplomacy and confidentiality
· Perform competitive analysis on funds, managers, companies, etc.
Education and Experience:
BA or BS degree in Economics, Business or Administration, preferred. Minimum 1-5 years of
office support experience, specifically in financial services, preferred. Experience working
under tight deadlines.
Ability to multi-task, with strong organizational and oral communications skills required.
Proficiency in Excel, MS Office, required. Familiarity with the industry related web sites a
plus, experience with conduting online research, and experience in interacting with various
levels of staff. Must be interested in learning more about Investment Management/ Trade